The Maltese Olympic Committee is looking for a sports administrator, who will be responsible for carrying out a number of administrative tasks across a wide range of functions.
Priority will be given to raising sponsorship, maintaining databases, and implementing project management processes to ensure everything runs smoothly. Other tasks will include organising and scheduling sports events and updating the MOC Website and social media pages. The administrator will be responsible for ensuring that all MOC’s events and initiatives are run efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Carrying out administrative duties, using systems and processes relevant to the organisation
- Coordinating and raising sponsorship
- Ensuring administrative systems, processes, and databases are efficient and well-managed administrative support to managerial staff and heads of organisations.
- Organising meetings, training, coaching festivals, conferences, and other events
- Promotion of sports in schools, working with students or young people
- Liaising with member national sports governing bodies
- Consulting with clients, members, the community, and local sporting organisations
- Advising sports federations on areas such as organisation, funding, promotion, and regulations
- Undertaking or commissioning research and collating, mapping, and monitoring data
- Producing promotional literature, reports, and events materials and liaising with marketing, supervising, and training staff, and sometimes running an office.
Full-time ( 40h/week)
Any applicant with a recognised qualification in sports administration, marketing, sports science, physical education, or business studies will be given preference. Prior experience in organising or volunteering in sporting events/activities is also an asset.
The applicant must also possess strong IT skills and be willing to learn new systems quickly.
Ability to communicate fluently and confidently in written and spoken Maltese and English.
Strong organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
2nd October 2023
Application deadline Wednesday 13th September 2023
Please send your CV and Covering letter to Mr Kevin Azzopardi at :[email protected]